I [blank] Ed.I.T.ed fo' • • •
Rick_bari3(at)NOTatBbMaleBUTt@Gmail•ComByteME
2008-06-08 16:06:26 UTC
quit
<
<NOTat Rick_bari3 <NOTatBbMaleBUTt @ <Gmail•ComByteME <wrote:
<
< "Ed.I.T.ed fo'...
<Stu-qu.I.T.itty";>)
<
Same goes for you annoying untreated sickos.
HELLO!
Nobody reads any of your crap.
NOBODY! NOBODY! NOBODY.
Just like me, they glance at it and recognize it as POLLUTION.
Nobody reads or willingly listens to pollution. I may be affected by
pollution. I may have to BREATH, LOOK and have to HEAR it because it
is afterall pollution and like pollution gets by because it
accompanies the medium it is transported on.
But it is still pollution and not content.
Don't fool yourself or confuse SEEING with READING.
You're reading this. But nobody reads your shit.
Your shit is like a fucking annoying billboard. It is there as
pollution. But Nobody (trust me NOBODY) reads it. Why would they?
There's nothing there! It's a repetitious bore. You and the other nut
cases from alt.mental.illness that crosspost here and draw squiggly
lines are just as uninteresting, just as annoying, and just as
unreadable.
You bozos who post your unreadable vomit here should understand that
you are the equivalent of NOISE POLLUTION.
Let me repeat that, you are NOISE POLLUTION.
Visual noise pollution is fortunately a little bit easier to ignore
than real NOISE pollution. But just like a girly screaming billboard,
it is still BLIGHT.
But like a screaming girly bill board, its only message is "brand" and
a brand only conveys "who it is from". There is no content in a
brand. It's just a brand. Even a moron like you understands that
nobody "reads" a brand. Why should they? There's nothing there to
read.
I discovered however YOU can actually HEAR what YOU sound like if you
were to listen and actually HEAR yourself ... because I discovered a
program on NPR that virtually replicates the hideous fashion statement
of your noisy "brand", which is nothing less than the "Click & Clack
of Car Talk".
You and Click & Clack are virtual clones of each other, self-
congratulatory, cackling hyenas of conceit and NOISE ... except YOU
have neither the benefit of a quiz called a "Puzzler" or the bogus
facade of representing an auto-repair issue.
You are unfortunately totally the horrid noise that accompanies Click
& Clack.
Like click & Clack, you desperately try to be funny and entertaining
but in reality are pretty pathetic.
Like Click & Clack, your potential audience mostly tune you OUT cuz
they recognize you and your content for what it is, "a brand of
POLLUTION"!
Fortunately for Click & Clack, their pollution accompanies the real
recognizable content of a weekly "puzzler" and the facade of car
repair. If it wasn't for that, they'd be just like you, a couple of
girls with mens voices that NOBODY would tolerate.
You and Click & Clack are both DIFFICULT and ANNOYING morons.
You and they are virtually indistinguishable except you are ALL brand
and NO substance.
I don't think it's any accident that Click & Clack have identified
themselves with the cultural equivalence of "Deliverance".
Like Click & Clack you deserve the same signature sound that reveals
them as hillbilly butt-crack-loving men because I don't think it's any
accident that you, like Click & Clack, identify themselves at every
intermission with the banjo twangy "music" that identifies them as the
inbred unfortunate products of "Deliverance".
Bang away you two twangy annoying and butt-crack-loving bozos.
-BOZO, fighting noise pollution everywhere-
^^^^^^^^ ^
[ LA poluSHUN | ]

___
HOE\
----\
@ /
? /
Q_/---- "G U L P !"
_/

(ANDtHEN=?)

"All'ME'can-sayZ...

...Fuck'n-A !";>)

..."Heh !"

Sign,d

***@yahoo•com

.
Colonel Jake
2008-06-09 07:10:40 UTC
<froups added>

Rick_bari3 (at) <***@Gmail•ComByteME>
<***@gmail.com>
<90af3d47-9c89-42ad-b8b5-***@i76g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
:
:Bozo <***@37.com>
:>
:>Rick_bari3 (at) <***@Gmail•ComByteME>
:>:
:>:Bozo <***@37.com>
:>:>
:>:>quit
:>:>
:>:
:>: "Ed.I.T.ed fo'...
:>:Stu-qu.I.T.itty";>)
:>:
:>
[...]
:>But like a screaming girly bill board, its only message is a
[...]
: ^^^^^^^^ ^
: [ LA poluSHUN | ]
:___
:HOE\
:----\
: @ /
:? /
:Q_/---- "G U L P !"
:_/
:
:
: (ANDtHEN=?)
:
:
: "All'ME'can-sayZ...
:
: ...Fuck'n-A !";>)
:
:
:
:..."Heh !"
:
:

Dont take it?,
"So badly Ricky Rickardo?!?!?!,...., Bozo sent me one of them
same messages he sent you!!!,....,---->

<->
<->"Orchestra Radio - TV Luxembourg - Pomp And Circumstance March
No.1!!!..."
<->
<->BoZoHoLE DE NIRo <***@37.com> Teh Goatse Bowl Clown Show
<-><7cbc55a6-78ee-4364-bed9-***@a9g2000prl.googlegroups.com>
<->:
<->:HELLO!
<->:
<->:Nobody reads any of your crap.
<->:
<->:NOBODY! NOBODY! NOBODY.
<->:
<->:Like Click & Clack you deserve the same signature sound that
<->:reveals them as hillbilly butt-crack-loving men because I
<->:don't think it's any accident that you, like Click & Clack,
<->:identify themselves at every intermission with the banjo
<->:twangy "music" that identifies them as the inbred unfortunate
<->:products of "Deliverance".
<->:
<->:Bang away you twangy annoying and butt-crack-loving bozos.
<->:
<->:
<->:-BOZO, fighting noise pollution everywhere-
<->:
<->

so you see Ricky?!?!?!,...., BoZoHoLE DE NIRo, just cant help
his FUCKING self cause?!?!?!,...., he got CLoWN FUCKED down
his throat once, as if it was an Goatse FUCK, and it gave
him?!?!?!,...., what is known today as, CLoWN FUCKAZZ AMUCKAZZ
a.k.a. CLoWN FUCKEDITUS!!! (an unfortunate incurable disease)..."

Now imagine being?,
"An BoZoHoLE DE NIRo?!?!?!,...., getting CLoWN FUCKED down teh
throat with whatever it was, that was used to Goatse FUCK this
FUCKAZZED individual?!?!?! (see BoZo'S Goatse Library),....,---->

<BoZo'S Goatse Library, compliments of Kadaitcha Man>
<-> "Kadaitcha Man" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message:
<-> <news:f2bcbo$iva$***@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>
</BoZo'S Goatse Library, compliments of Kadaitcha Man>

so now?!?!?!,...., you're probably better understanding
why?!?!?!,...., and how BoZoHoLE DE NIRo got to be such
a FUCKING FUCKED UP CLoWN, with CLoWN FUCKEDITUS!!!..."

Today?,
"BoZoHoLE DE NIRo is also known as?!?!?!,....,
'TEH EVIL CLoWN FUCKAZZ AMUCKAZZ!!! (just lurking about).'.."
(within teh depths of USENET (coughing out teh spit (of Goatse)))

But if you're smart Ricky?,
"You'll listen to BoZoHoLE DE NIRo'S following message!!!..."
(I'm sure glad, I'm nOt smart)

"Bozo De Niro"
"Attention Alt.Comedy.Standup ... Do Yourself a Favor?!?!?!..."
(WHEN YOU POST A REPLY BOYCOTT THE FOLLOWING NEWSGROUPS LIKE THE PLAGUE)

COlOnel Jake Enterprises®
Presents
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page994/)

--

Colonel Jake'sters:

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - High Speed
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/)

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - Dialup
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page201/)

AUK Pardon & Franchise Restored
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page018/)

Order of Lenin for Usefulness
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page017/)

Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks der'KoOkshite is under construction
http://web.archive.org/web/20070626225733/http://www.caballista.org/auk/

ž,.,ž
:And then some...
`^'^Ž

:
:Sign,d
:
:<***@yahoo•com>
:
:
:
: .
:

ž,.,ž
:And then again...
`^'^Ž

AUK's der'Awards?,
"For Bozo De Niro?!?!?!..."

Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart - Apr 07
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page993/)
aNUTamoungUS@gmail.com
2008-06-09 19:56:21 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
:>
:>:>
:>:>quit
:>:>
:>: "Ed.I.T.ed fo'...
:>:Stu-qu.I.T.itty";>)
:>
[...]
:      ^^^^^^^^ ^
: [ LA poluSHUN | ]
:___
:HOE\
:----\
:?  /
:Q_/---- "G U L P !"
:_/
[...]
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_01.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_02.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_03.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_04.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_05.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_06.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_07.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_08.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_09.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_10.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_11.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_12.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_13.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_14.jpg)
<-> : (http://data.exet.nu/bildarkiv/goatse/goatse_15.jpg)
read more »
.---.
,'boHOe`.
;;'=======':.
,;: -X` o` ::: Eh ! "ME"s OKay
,::'; .--(_)-.:::.
:::::( _ w_ )::::. jus' hav'n fRICKn fun !
`:'`' \_____/ ;'`';_
\\\\U/// \

" w/ BOzZzoOHOoo !"
/
_____ / _
/sHOEi\ / (@)
\==o==/ / (*oX) \ ...Uh, duh...Yea..
|| '-/vvv\-' ...Twat He said...
|)ME's/w|) (%{=*=}%) ...whatever ....
|!Bozo->|| ( v )

<.> " fo' JazzZzy1_&_ONLY_puSZZzzyCAT ! "

.