Sorry for stupid question but ... BoZzoHoe ask ... w/ double talk w/ question and answer ... uh, READ DIZ and CEE (see) twat "ME" means...BozoHOE ask "Why do they call Belmont stakes Triple Crown contender Big Brown "Big Brown"... ?¿? .. fckn' eh? ...get it ? ...IF Y'al don't get I.T. .... Ya jus' DO'nt get it ?¿? ... etc ...
aNUTamoungUS@gmail.com
2008-06-10 23:56:37 UTC
Why do they call Belmont stakes Triple Crown contender Big Brown "Big
Brown"?
-Big Bozo-
If you ever stood behind him after a race you would know.
   VFF (very fucking funny)..........  For real, in case Bozo doesn't
already know, I read in the papers the other day that the horse has
several owners and one of them has connections with the UPS delivery
company.  At birth, the horse was called "Boundary", but later renamed
at the suggestion of the owner with the UPS connections.
Tommy Joe
aNUTamoungUS(@)gmail.com <***@yahoo.com> writes:

"(ANDthen=5)"

_____
/HOrzs\
/=======\ ". . . HEY BozZzohoe ! ... hay
\\\®¿©///
\==o==/ IZ fo'... HORzes) "
\___/
-+-__) (__-+-
{ }
:. | .: |
| :...: | |\xxxx/|
|\ / | / xx \
| \/|/ | / *) )
| |\ |/ \
:ALLD'way: \
\_____/ \___ \
/ \ ) )<< "SAY twats . . . U.P.S !"
\ \___/
)

"(ANDthen=7)"

^^^^
/- - \ " Deja-news® , makes 'ME' wanna Google® "
|(®¿©) | /
/ ~~~ \
( (fRICKn) )
\______/

"(ANDthen=¿)"

<.> " fo' JazzZzy1_&_ONLY_puSZZzzyCAT ! "

.
Jazzycat1
2008-06-11 00:45:19 UTC
.