Osama Found Hanged
Delta Nine
2004-07-22 19:17:17 UTC
Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip
Fuck you and your virus.
--
--------------
Peace,

I'm tellin' ya D9, you can't go wrong with gallons and gallons of urine.
- T.D. Shadow

I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.
-David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap

Do you use your powers for good, or for awesome?
-Strong Bad
Shaun Rimmer
2004-07-23 08:33:29 UTC
Post by Delta Nine
Fuck you and your virus.
EWWWWW! Yer filthier than I thunked D9!

Shaun aRe
Delta Nine
2004-07-23 19:50:08 UTC
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Fuck you and your virus.
EWWWWW! Yer filthier than I thunked D9!
It's my lifestyle choice and you should accept it.
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Shaun aRe
--
--------------

-Strong Bad
Shaun Rimmer
2004-07-26 10:39:19 UTC
Post by Delta Nine
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Fuck you and your virus.
EWWWWW! Yer filthier than I thunked D9!
It's my lifestyle choice and you should accept it.
I do accept it. I accept that yer a dirty rotten filthy bastard ',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe
Delta Nine
2004-07-26 17:03:04 UTC
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Fuck you and your virus.
EWWWWW! Yer filthier than I thunked D9!
It's my lifestyle choice and you should accept it.
I do accept it. I accept that yer a dirty rotten filthy bastard ',;~}~
Well, duh! What other stunning revelations have you discovered? The
fact that the Earth is round, maybe?
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Cheers!
Shaun aRe
--
--------------

-Strong Bad
Shaun Rimmer
2004-07-27 10:51:54 UTC
Post by Delta Nine
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Fuck you and your virus.
EWWWWW! Yer filthier than I thunked D9!
It's my lifestyle choice and you should accept it.
I do accept it. I accept that yer a dirty rotten filthy bastard ',;~}~
Well, duh!
Exactly!
Post by Delta Nine
What other stunning revelations have you discovered? The
fact that the Earth is round, maybe?
Well, it ain't round, or even spherical - it's an asymetrical spheroid.

Ner.

Shaun aRe
Delta Nine
2004-07-27 18:27:05 UTC
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Post by Delta Nine
What other stunning revelations have you discovered? The
fact that the Earth is round, maybe?
Well, it ain't round, or even spherical - it's an asymetrical spheroid.
Ner.
Pfft, your mom's an asymetrical spheroid. So there.
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Shaun aRe
--
--------------
Peace,

Because singling out black members of the Bush admin,
for whatever reason, is playing the race card.
- Eric Johnson

- Strong Bad
Shaun Rimmer
2004-07-28 08:17:10 UTC
Post by Delta Nine
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Post by Shaun Rimmer
Post by Delta Nine
Post by Delta Nine
What other stunning revelations have you discovered? The
fact that the Earth is round, maybe?
Well, it ain't round, or even spherical - it's an asymetrical spheroid.
Ner.
Pfft, your mom's an asymetrical spheroid. So there.
Oh fuck, she's pregnant AGAIN?...

Shaun aRe