oil paintings
Fred
2007-05-10 12:33:57 UTC
Hi Folks
I have over 30 oil paintings of some of the greatest Corps to hit the field.
I will be putting them on EBay soon but I am giving you all a heads up
start.
Check out the link.

Thank You
--

Customized Tee Shirts
http://www.ioffer.com/users/fred01057
unknown
2007-06-01 15:46:56 UTC
I have 20 tickets to the Aug 10th Semi Final of the DCI championships
that I will sell at cost. $20 per seat....

Contact me directly at WSMITH AT CTS DOT COM
--
Claude (Wayne) Smith ( ò¿ó ) http://www.claudesmith.net/lapband
320/220/185 Nov 1995 Dr Kuri and Dr Rumbault
unknown
2007-06-10 17:36:41 UTC
Post by unknown
I have 20 tickets to the Aug 10th Semi Final of the DCI championships
that I will sell at cost. $20 per seat....
Contact me directly at WSMITH AT CTS DOT COM
I still have a few...
--
Claude (Wayne) Smith ( ò¿ó ) http://www.claudesmith.net/lapband
320/220/185 Nov 1995 Dr Kuri and Dr Rumbault
Tagline: Ura Redneck if you show strangers your war wound
unknown
2007-06-16 14:08:52 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by unknown
I have 20 tickets to the Aug 10th Semi Final of the DCI championships
that I will sell at cost. $20 per seat....
Contact me directly at WSMITH AT CTS DOT COM
I still have a few...
--
Claude (Wayne) Smith ( ò¿ó ) http://www.claudesmith.net/lapband
320/220/185 Nov 1995 Dr Kuri and Dr Rumbault
Tagline: URA Redneck if your wallet and your dog are both on a chain.
unknown
2007-06-17 15:44:58 UTC
Tickets for SALE

I have 20 tickets to the Aug 10th Semi Final of the DCI championships in
Pasadina, CA...

I will sell at cost. $20 per seat....
Contact me directly at WSMITH AT CTS DOT COM
Do not send money, Give me the money AFTER you get the tickets.
I will hand the tickets directly to you at the event.

Claude