RIP Jason Lowe
Neon Vincent
2011-09-21 01:59:33 UTC
Thanks but no thanks. I'm not particularly fond of people like YOU
interjecting where you don't belong.
1) Joey has as much right to post to RAMD on a thread about RAMD and
drumcorps as you do.

2) Thanks for encouraging me to respond to you.

3) If that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?
I HATE cross posts.
1) Again, if that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?

2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)
GET.. MY drift?
Yes, which is why I did exactly what you said you didn't like, *twice*.
Neon Vincent
Colonel Jake
2011-09-21 08:11:25 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Thanks but no thanks. I'm not particularly fond of people like YOU
interjecting where you don't belong.
1) Joey has as much right to post to RAMD on a thread about RAMD and
drumcorps as you do.
2) Thanks for encouraging me to respond to you.
3) If that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?
I HATE cross posts.
1) Again, if that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)
That's?,
"Just like Sharon!!!..."

*I only get 2-fallowupperz*
Neon Vincent
2011-09-26 07:27:19 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
That's?,
"Just like Sharon!!!..."
*I only get 2-fallowupperz*
Which I see you didn't set. Neither did I.

In other news, I see Databasix carries all of our vanity groups in the
alt.drumcorps.* subhierarchy.

All Hail Gary Burnore, for he has much greatness!
Neon Vincent
Colonel Jake
2011-09-26 20:24:22 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
That's?,
"Just like Sharon!!!..."
*I only get 2-fallowupperz*
Which I see you didn't set. Neither did I.
In other news, I see Databasix carries all of our vanity groups in the
alt.drumcorps.* subhierarchy.
All Hail Gary Burnore, for he has much greatness!
Yeah,
I asked Gary about 4 or 5 months ago if he would
subscribe mine, so I'd have a place to waste more bandwidth!!!...

*so maybe it was then? Gary put them all up*
(cause none of the others where around at that time)

<All Hail!>
Neon Vincent
2011-09-27 04:14:59 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
That's?,
"Just like Sharon!!!..."
*I only get 2-fallowupperz*
Which I see you didn't set. Neither did I.
In other news, I see Databasix carries all of our vanity groups in
the alt.drumcorps.* subhierarchy.
All Hail Gary Burnore, for he has much greatness!
Yeah,
I asked Gary about 4 or 5 months ago if he would
subscribe mine, so I'd have a place to waste more bandwidth!!!...
I remember asking Gary to add our groups to the newsfeed, but I don't
know if that was on the old server or the new and couldn't find any sent
messages to that effect, either. Just the same, I'm glad you asked.
Post by Colonel Jake
*so maybe it was then? Gary put them all up*
(cause none of the others where around at that time)
Your fan group has been on Databasix for a while, as I was already
subscribed to it and hadn't retrieved new groups for months before
yesterday. On the other hand, when I loaded new groups yesterday, I
found both of mine listed as new. Of course I subscribed to them.
Post by Colonel Jake
<All Hail!>
You already b0rked the cascade.
Neon Vincent
ns787980
2011-09-24 04:16:13 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Thanks but no thanks.  I'm not particularly fond of people like YOU
interjecting where you don't belong.
1) Joey has as much right to post to RAMD on a thread about RAMD and
drumcorps as you do.
I don't think so... Since YOU wrote so.
Post by Neon Vincent
2) Thanks for encouraging me to respond to you.
I encouraged you?
Post by Neon Vincent
3) If that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?
I just hate people like YOU that have once BOASTED of their
"influence" on RAMD. But has been relegated to writing that people
like Craig Clifton... ACTUALLY means ANYTHING.
Post by Neon Vincent
I HATE cross posts.
1) Again, if that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)
GET.. MY drift?
Yes, which is why I did exactly what you said you didn't like, *twice*.
--
Neon Vincent
Mr Lamb...

Not only do I not CHASE off people? I just write how AWFUL people
LIKE YOU are WHEN.

Sharon
Colonel Jake
2011-09-24 04:51:22 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
I HATE cross posts.
1) Again, if that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)
GET.. MY drift?
Yes, which is why I did exactly what you said you didn't like, *twice*.
--
Neon Vincent
Mr Lamb...
Not only do I not CHASE off people? I just write how AWFUL people
LIKE YOU are WHEN.
Sharon
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."

*FuCKING EaT-iT*

Colonel Jake
ns787980
2011-09-24 05:16:42 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
I HATE cross posts.
1) Again, if that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)
GET.. MY drift?
Yes, which is why I did exactly what you said you didn't like, *twice*.
--
Neon Vincent
Mr Lamb...
Not only do I not CHASE off people?  I just write how AWFUL people
LIKE YOU are WHEN.
Sharon
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
*FuCKING EaT-iT*
--
Colonel Jake- Hide quoted text -
RIP...

Mr Lowe

Sharon
Colonel Jake
"The more deeper it gets, the more into the shit of it!!!..."
ns787980
2011-09-24 05:08:17 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
I HATE cross posts.
1) Again, if that's the case, then why aren't you trying to chase off Craig
Chilton?
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur erfcbaqf.)
GET.. MY drift?
Yes, which is why I did exactly what you said you didn't like, *twice*.
--
Neon Vincent
Mr Lamb...
Not only do I not CHASE off people?  I just write how AWFUL people
LIKE YOU are WHEN.
Sharon
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
*FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.

I'm not responsible for what some of you FREAKS do.

Sharon
Post by Colonel Jake
--
Colonel Jake- Hide quoted text -
Neon Vincent
2011-09-26 06:12:52 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
erfcbaqf.)
V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj V frg
ure hc.
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
*FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*

Lbh unir orra gebyyrq. Lbh unir ybfg. Unir n avpr qnl.
Neon Vincent
Colonel Jake
2011-09-26 20:31:59 UTC
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr gur
arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
erfcbaqf.)
V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj V frg
ure hc.
Fur qba'g xabj ahggra
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
*FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
Lbh unir orra gebyyrq. Lbh unir ybfg. Unir n avpr qnl.
Neon Vincent
2011-09-27 04:21:37 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr
gur arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
erfcbaqf.)
V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj V
frg ure hc.
Fur qba'g xabj ahggra
Fur npghnyyl xabjf ure qehzpbecf, nppbeqvat gb Gbz Crnfurl naq Xra
Znmhe, gjb crbcyr jub hfrq gb cbfg gb ENZQ jub nyfb xabj gurve qehz
pbecf. Gbb onq fur'f orra va gur Vagrearg sbe zber guna n qrpnqr naq
unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ va
nyy gung gvzr. Guvf vapyhqrf ubj gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
*FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
Neon Vincent
Colonel Jake
2011-09-27 06:02:53 UTC
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr
gur arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
erfcbaqf.)
V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj V
frg ure hc.
Fur qba'g xabj ahggra
Fur npghnyyl xabjf ure qehzpbecf, nppbeqvat gb Gbz Crnfurl naq Xra
Znmhe, gjb crbcyr jub hfrq gb cbfg gb ENZQ jub nyfb xabj gurve qehz
pbecf. Gbb onq fur'f orra va gur Vagrearg sbe zber guna n qrpnqr naq
unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ va
nyy gung gvzr. Guvf vapyhqrf ubj gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.
Gbz Crnful fbhaqf irel snzvyvne, ur zvtug unir va gur IX nf n Dhnegre
Znfgre be fbzrguvat
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
*FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*

-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Neon Vincent
2011-09-28 07:20:24 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr
gur arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
erfcbaqf.)
V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj
V frg ure hc.
Fur qba'g xabj ahggra
Fur npghnyyl xabjf ure qehzpbecf, nppbeqvat gb Gbz Crnfurl naq Xra
Znmhe, gjb crbcyr jub hfrq gb cbfg gb ENZQ jub nyfb xabj gurve qehz
pbecf. Gbb onq fur'f orra va gur Vagrearg sbe zber guna n qrpnqr naq
unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ
va nyy gung gvzr. Guvf vapyhqrf ubj gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.
Gbz Crnful fbhaqf irel snzvyvne, ur zvtug unir va gur IX nf n Dhnegre
Znfgre be fbzrguvat
V qbhog vg. Ur yvirq va Ebpurfgre, AL, naq jnf urnq bs choyvpvgl sbe
QPN.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
*FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Neon Vincent
Colonel Jake
2011-09-29 03:58:27 UTC
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
2) Again, thanks for encouraging me. (V org fur qbrfa'g abgvpr
gur arjftebhcf yvar hagvy Tbbtyr gryyf ure gb gevz vg jura fur
erfcbaqf.)
V pna frr Funeba qbrfa'g xabj jung EBG-13 vf, be fur'q ernyvmr ubj
V frg ure hc.
Fur qba'g xabj ahggra
Fur npghnyyl xabjf ure qehzpbecf, nppbeqvat gb Gbz Crnfurl naq Xra
Znmhe, gjb crbcyr jub hfrq gb cbfg gb ENZQ jub nyfb xabj gurve qehz
pbecf. Gbb onq fur'f orra va gur Vagrearg sbe zber guna n qrpnqr naq
unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ
va nyy gung gvzr. Guvf vapyhqrf ubj gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.
Gbz Crnful fbhaqf irel snzvyvne, ur zvtug unir va gur IX nf n Dhnegre
Znfgre be fbzrguvat
V qbhog vg. Ur yvirq va Ebpurfgre, AL, naq jnf urnq bs choyvpvgl sbe
QPN.
Gung fbyirf vg gura, ohg va gur IX? gurer jnf n Crnful
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody else?!?!?!..."
*FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*
*OhggreSvatre*

-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Neon Vincent
2011-09-29 23:54:21 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
Nf Pncgnva Wnpx Fcneebj jbhyq fnl, "Gung'f vagrerfgvat. Gung'f irel
vagrerfgvat." Fgvyy, V guvax vg'f n pbvapvqrapr. Nsgre nyy, ubj znal
(haeryngrq) Gheare snzvyvrf jrer vaibyirq va IX qhevat gur 70f? Ng
yrnfg gjb naq znlor guerr.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*
*OhggreSvatre*
*Onol Ehgu*
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Neon Vincent
Colonel Jake
2011-09-30 03:18:03 UTC
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
Lrnu, naq V nyfb oryvrir gung gur IX'f Crnful svefg anzr jnf nyfb Gbz
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*
*OhggreSvatre*
*Onol Ehgu*
*Gjvk*

-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Neon Vincent
2011-10-01 01:25:53 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
V ena n frnepu sbe Gbz Crnfurl (abgr, gur anzr raqf va -rl, abg -l) naq
Iryirg Xavtugf naq tbg abguvat. Abguvat va uvf ovbf bayvar, rvgure.

uggc://jjj.cnqpubs.pbz/OvbfU.ugzy

uggc://jjj.jbeyqqehzpbecfubs.bet/ovbtencuvrf.ugz
(Fpebyy qbja gb 2006)

Nyy va hcfgngr AL. Nf V jebgr, n pbvapvqrapr.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*
*OhggreSvatre*
*Onol Ehgu*
*Gjvk*
*Xvg Xng*
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Neon Vincent
Colonel Jake
2011-10-01 02:11:10 UTC
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
BX Obff <Nyy Unvy!>

V jbaqre vs Sharon's sbyxf rire tbg vaibyirq jvgu gur npgvivgl
(fvapr ure rkcrevraprf nybat ner terngre guna nalobqvrf ba ENZQ)
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*
*OhggreSvatre*
*Onol Ehgu*
*Gjvk*
*Xvg Xng*
*Jungpunznpnyyvg*

-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Neon Vincent
2011-10-02 22:04:24 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
[...]
Funeba unf na vqragvpny gjva fvfgre Fhfna, jub znepurq jvgu ure va obgu
Fcnegnaf, ortvaavat va 1971, naq Abegu Fgne, ortvaavat va 1978. Obgu bs
gurz wbvarq Abegu Fgne ng gur fnzr gvzr (1978), znepurq zveebe vzntr
fcbgf va gur qevyy, naq yrsg ng gur fnzr gvzr (1980), obgu gb sbyybj
gurve oblsevraqf. Funeba jrag gb Eubqr Vfynaq, jurer fur znepurq va
Zngnqbef, juvyr Fhfna jrag gb gur Obfgba Pehfnqref. Fhfna zhfg unir
ernyyl ybirq ure oblsevraq gb znepu va ONP, nf Abegu Fgne orng gurz va
obgu 1981 naq 1982. V qba'g xabj jurgure gurve cneragf znepurq, ohg
orgjrra gur fvfgref naq gurve fvtavsvpnag bguref, gurer'f n ybg bs qehz
pbecf rkcrevrapr.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*
*OhggreSvatre*
*Onol Ehgu*
*Gjvk*
*Xvg Xng*
*Jungpunznpnyyvg*
*Arfgyr Pehapu*
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Neon Vincent
ns787980
2011-10-09 02:57:31 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
 GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
 "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
 else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
 Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
 *favpxref*
 *nyzbaq wbl*
 *guerr zhfxrgrref*
 *zbhaqf*
 *Zvyxl Jnl*
 *OhggreSvatre*
 *Onol Ehgu*
 *Gjvk*
*Xvg Xng*
*Jungpunznpnyyvg*
*Arfgyr Pehapu*
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
 -- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
 -- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
 -- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
 -- Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
--
Neon Vincent- Hide quoted text -
You guys "trying" to SWING... YOUR..."so called" balls? Are

Vince Lamb can't even FACE the people that HE "actually" marched
with.

And it's about a language that no one understands?

THAT is why there is nothing... NOTHING.

Sharon
Neon Vincent
2011-10-14 04:24:51 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
 guna n qrpnqr naq unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur
zvavzhz  erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ va nyy gung gvzr.  Guvf
vapyhqrf u
bj
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
 gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
 GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
 "So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
 else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
 Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
 *favpxref*
 *nyzbaq wbl*
 *guerr zhfxrgrref*
 *zbhaqf*
 *Zvyxl Jnl*
 *OhggreSvatre*
 *Onol Ehgu*
 *Gjvk*
*Xvg Xng*
*Jungpunznpnyyvg*
*Arfgyr Pehapu*
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
 -- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
 -- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
 -- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
 -- Colonel Jake
 -- Neon Vincent .
--
Neon Vincent- Hide quoted text -
Most Google Groupers have enough of a clue to edit that out. Not you.
Post by ns787980
You guys "trying" to SWING... YOUR..."so called" balls? Are
r"e"diculously funny.
I'm glad you find us (there is an us) amusing. However, if we wanted to
"swing our balls," alt.sex.* is that way. --->
Post by ns787980
Vince Lamb can't even FACE the people that HE "actually" marched
with.
Still ranting about my not going to the North Star reunion in 2006, I
see. I didn't go because I was judging that weekend and I was
cash-strapped enough that I couldn't give up the payday to fly out to
Massachusetts. Being unable to face the other members of North Star had
nothing to do with it.

By the way, note that no one from Anaheim Kingsmen is accusing me of
"being unable to face them." In fact, they invited me to march in the
Kingsmen Alumni for DCI in 2007. I had to turn them down, as I didn't
have enough money to travel to rehearsals or to the performance. Too
bad, it would have been fun.
Post by ns787980
And it's about a language that no one understands?
It's not *about* a language that no one understands. It's not even *in*
a language no one understands. It's English. Google "Caesar cipher."
You'll find a decoder. Then you'll get even more pissed off at us. ]:-}

Speaking of which, you're quite slow if you really don't know what Colonel
Jake and I are doing. You've been on USENET for all or part of three
decades spanning two centuries, and you should have seen this particular
form of encryption many times before and figured out how you read it. That
you still don't shows that you are a perpetual clueless n00b.

Also, you are doing your best Cleopatra impression. De Nile is not just a
river in Egypt.

On the topic of impressions...
Post by ns787980
THAT is why there is nothing... NOTHING.
That's a really lousy Sergeant Schultz impression. Here, watch this and
then see if you can do better.

See you later, Peach Fuzz!
Neon Vincent
ns787980
2011-10-15 02:23:44 UTC
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
guna n qrpnqr naq unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur
zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ va nyy gung gvzr. Guvf
vapyhqrf u
bj
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*
*OhggreSvatre*
*Onol Ehgu*
*Gjvk*
*Xvg Xng*
*Jungpunznpnyyvg*
*Arfgyr Pehapu*
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
--
Neon Vincent- Hide quoted text -
Most Google Groupers have enough of a clue to edit that out.  Not you.
You guys "trying" to SWING... YOUR..."so called" balls?  Are
r"e"diculously funny.
I'm glad you find us (there is an us) amusing.  However, if we wanted to
"swing our balls,"  alt.sex.* is that way. --->
Sorry... Not me.

Perhaps one of your friends? I don't write like that.
Vince Lamb can't even FACE the people that HE "actually" marched
with.
Still ranting about my not going to the North Star reunion in 2006, I
see.
Do ya Mr Lamb? I see things differently.

IMHO.... 2006? Weren't you legitimized as the source that decimated
RAMD with your cross posts by then? You had FUCKED over RAMD by then.

 I didn't go because I was judging that weekend and I was
cash-strapped enough that I  couldn't give up the payday to fly out to
Massachusetts.  Being unable to face the other members of North Star had
nothing to do with it.
So... you didn't go in 2001... WHY? 2006? Talk about taking shit out
of context.
By the way, note that no one from Anaheim Kingsmen is accusing me of
"being unable to face them."  In fact, they invited me to march in the
Kingsmen Alumni for DCI in 2007.  I had to turn them down, as I didn't
have enough money to travel to rehearsals or to the performance.  Too
bad, it would have been fun.
Good thing. You would have had to face THEM with your ill conceived
idea to CROSS POST... RAMD to death.

Wasn't that your intent all along?

Let's face it Mr Lamb. I called YOU out on your legitimate intent to
FUCK over RAMD... and you couldn't even get the year that I was
calling you out on attending an ACTUAL DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS RELATED
EVENT.
And it's about a language that no one understands?
It's not *about* a language that no one understands.  It's not even *in*
a language no one understands.  It's English.  Google "Caesar cipher."
You'll find a decoder.  Then you'll get even more pissed off at us. ]:-}
It's purposely deceitful...
Speaking of which, you're quite slow if you really don't know what Colonel
Jake and I are doing.  You've been on USENET for all or part of three
decades spanning two centuries, and you should have seen this particular
form of encryption many times before and figured out how you read it.  That
you still don't shows that you are a perpetual clueless n00b.
What you don't GET... is that it's not NECESSARY. It proves SHIT and
that YOU have done NOTHING but make THIS group...something that
someone like YOU claimed that it was. SHAME ON YOU.
Also, you are doing your best Cleopatra impression.  De Nile is not just a
river in Egypt.
JHC... YOU have no shame. And you should. In helping make this group
what it is. Cross Post... HELL.

Hope you are satisfied.
On the topic of impressions...
THAT is why there is nothing... NOTHING.
That's a really lousy Sergeant Schultz impression.  Here, watch this and
then see if you can do better.
What an ASSWIPE.
See you later, Peach Fuzz!
Later dude. Hope you feel better.

I'll be here to say with each cross post... how YOU have FUCKED over
this newsgroup.

Sharon
--
Neon Vincent- Hide quoted text -
ns787980
2011-10-17 01:20:20 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Colonel Jake
ns787980
Post by Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
guna n qrpnqr naq unfa'g yrnearq nalguvat orlbaq gur
zvavzhz erdhverq gb cbfg gb ENZQ va nyy gung gvzr. Guvf
vapyhqrf u
bj
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
gb ernq gur arjftebhcf yvar.
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by Colonel Jake
GoDDAMNED Sharon!,
"So WTF? it's OK for you to cross-post but nobody
else?!?!?!..." *FuCKING EaT-iT
Last I looked... I have NEVER EVER cross posted.
*favpxref*
*nyzbaq wbl*
*guerr zhfxrgrref*
*zbhaqf*
*Zvyxl Jnl*
*OhggreSvatre*
*Onol Ehgu*
*Gjvk*
*Xvg Xng*
*Jungpunznpnyyvg*
*Arfgyr Pehapu*
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
Post by Neon Vincent
-- Colonel Jake
-- Neon Vincent .
--
[...]
If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
DAY on RAMD.

IT needs it.

Sharon
Neon Vincent
Neon Vincent
ns787980

Sharon
ns787980
2011-10-28 02:25:27 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
DAY on RAMD.
IT needs it.
Sharon
0B$$3$$0
--
Neon Vincent
ICK.
Sharon
What an asswipe!

Once a "pillar" of drum corps "society" related to media.

I'm sorry...

Reduced to cross posting.

Ick.

Sharon
ns787980
2011-11-04 03:00:19 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
DAY on RAMD.
IT needs it.
Sharon
0B$$3$$0
--
Neon Vincent
ICK.
Sharon
What an asswipe!
Once a "pillar" of drum corps "society" related to media.
I'm sorry...
Reduced to cross posting.
Ick.
Sharon- Hide quoted text -
This should be posted... EVERY DAY.

Sharon
Colonel Jake
2011-11-04 10:49:17 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
DAY on RAMD.
IT needs it.
Sharon
0B$$3$$0
--
Neon Vincent
ICK.
Sharon
What an asswipe!
Once a "pillar" of drum corps "society" related to media.
I'm sorry...
Reduced to cross posting.
Ick.
Sharon
This should be posted... EVERY DAY.<SLAP>
<correction>
<>
<> This should be cross-posted... EVERY DAY.
<>
</correction>

Cause!,
"That's what you just did!!! (DuMB-BiTCH)..."
Sharon
ns787980
Sharon
ns787980
2011-11-20 03:54:15 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
DAY on RAMD.
IT needs it.
Sharon
0B$$3$$0
--
Neon Vincent
ICK.
Sharon
What an asswipe!
Once a "pillar" of drum corps "society" related to media.
I'm sorry...
Reduced to cross posting.
Ick.
Sharon- Hide quoted text -
Too bad...

There will NEVER be discourse ABOUT drum and bugle corps.

Sharon
ns787980
2011-11-20 04:16:41 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
DAY on RAMD.
IT needs it.
Sharon
0B$$3$$0
--
Neon Vincent
ICK.
Sharon
What an asswipe!
Once a "pillar" of drum corps "society" related to media.
I'm sorry...
Reduced to cross posting.
Ick.
Sharon- Hide quoted text -
The more that you folks cross post... that involves someone like me
that has never IN MY LIFE.. cross posted?

The more r'e'diculous folks that cross post look.

Vince Lamb should be ashamed with his behaviour on a public newsgroup.

Sharon

PS: Even as Mr Lamb "attemmpts" to "talk" about "drum and bugle
corps"? He won't. His PERSONA... IS... TOOO ...BIG!

ICK!
Colonel Jake
2011-11-20 05:37:30 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
[...]
You so freckin SToOPID! (Sharon),
"Cause you just 'CRoSS-PoASTED!!!..."

*DuMB-BiATCH*
ns787980
2011-11-25 00:30:42 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
[...]
*DuMB-BiATCH*- Hide quoted text -
Yep!

What a JACKASS!

Sharon

PS: I hope that the whole world of cross posting that you "included"
me in....that didn't INCLUDE... me?

Get's it!
ns787980
2012-01-23 04:13:48 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
[...]
Get's it!- Hide quoted text -
GOT IT YET?

I don't cross post... Assholes like YOU.. highjack...

Sharon
ns787980
2012-01-28 06:18:48 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
[...]
BTW? Vince Lamb should be ashamed of himself. He took Jason Lowe's
name in vain...and FUCKED it over.

Sharon
ns787980
2012-02-11 05:55:05 UTC
Post by ns787980
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by ns787980
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
[...]
Vince Lamb... fucked over THIS group.

Sharon
ns787980

Neon Vincent
2011-11-06 06:16:44 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by Neon Vincent
Post by ns787980
If I had the time and the fortitude... I would REPOST this.... EVERY
DAY on RAMD.
IT needs it.
Sharon
0B$$3$$0